A Taxation Guide for Filipino Freelance Workers Finding Projects Online

A Taxation Guide for Filipino Freelance Workers Finding Projects Online

Working as a freelancer gives you a lot of freedom, a fact that is undeniable. With the freedom, however, come a few responsibilities. Paying taxes is one of those, an obligation that many freelancers dislike intensely or even loathe.

Many Filipino freelancers don’t pay taxes and they effortlessly get away with it. If you’re serious about establishing your online career, however, paying what’s due will be the wise thing to do.

All citizens of the Philippines have an obligation to facilitate national development by paying taxes. Some people consider giving money to the government a big loss because of the implied corruption. The hard-earned dollars will ultimately end in somebody’s deep pockets, right? It’s not this simple and certainly not this negative. Taxes provide funding for various essentials – healthcare, pensions and public facility development to name a few.

Media have already published various stories about people who left their job, became self-employed and earned a lot by finding online freelance projects. The Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR) in the Philippines has started paying attention to this new model. Chances are that more and more freelancers will scrutinized and eventually asked to provide answers about their reluctance to pay taxes.

Are you making your first steps in the world of being an online freelancer? If so, you probably have tons of questions about taxation policies, documents and paying taxes. The following guide will acquaint you with some of the biggest essentials that all Filipino freelancers should know.

BIR’s Classification of Freelancers

According to BIR, freelancers are classified within a special category – they are legally seen as a combination of employees and business owners. BIR still doesn’t have proper separate classification, which makes all the bureaucratic procedures hard to understand and follow.

Although the system lacks rules for freelancers, as self-employed people, we have to pay bills and taxes. The following guide will reveal some essentials like:

  • Documents that freelancers need to fill out
  • BIR blanks and their significance
  • How to calculate taxes
  • How to avoid penalties and fines

What is TIN (Taxpayer Identification Number)?

Taxpayer Identification Number or TIN is the number that you use for tax-related and other accounting purposes. BIR has its e-registration system that you can use to get your number online. The registration fee is 500 peso per year. You can pay the fee at any branch of the Authorized Agent Banks (AABs) in your area. If you prefer online payment, use the Electronic Filing and Payment System (eFPS) or GCash.

Once you’ve made the payment, visit the nearest BIR office in your area and take your TIN card. The TIN card will be needed to register as a self-employed professional that makes money online.

How to Register as an Online Freelancer?

There are several documents that you have to provide to BIR in order to register as a freelancer that works online. These documents include:

A Guide to Filling out the Necessary Documents

Filling out taxation documents is far from the easiest task in the world. Still, being meticulous about it and following a couple of steps will simplify the process.

Once you get your NSO Birth Certificate, Marriage Certificate (if needed) and Sedula, you begin working on the BIR forms. People that don’t have a background in accounting may stumble across a few common challenges.

Application for Registration – BIR Form 1901

Here’s the data that you’ll need to enter in each of the respective document fields:

1: Taxpayer type (put mark on “Single Proprietorship”)
4: TIN number
6: Sex
7: Full name
8: Citizenship
9: Date of birth
10: Residence address
11: Zip code
12: Telephone number

BIR 1901 form

If you make your money mainly online, you are considered an independent contractor. This means that in your BIR Form 1901, you have to mark:

22: Income tax and Other percentage taxes; specify “Self-employed”

BIR 1901

23: If you have transactions that exceed 25 peso, you have to issue a receipt and maintain a Cash Disbursement Journal and Cash Receipt Journal. Specify the two types of books that you use:

BIR 1901

If you’re single and don’t have children, you can omit that part of the BIR Form 1901. If you’re married and have children, you have to fill out Part Two about your civil status.

The third part of the form is intended for freelancers that have children. One of the spouses has to make a declaration about the children. Parents in Philippines qualify for additional tax exemptions for up to four children.

BIR 1901

Payment Form 0605

In order to pay for your Certificate of Registration, you have to fill out Payment Form 0605. Three copies will be needed.

Part One:

9: TIN Number
12: Occupation – self-employed
13: Your names
14: Telephone number
15: Address
16: Zip code

BIR 0605 form

If you use Form 0605 to pay only Certificate of Registration (COR), you have to fill out the following:

BIR 0605 form

Tips for Submitting the Documents

When you fill out the two forms and have the first three documents in the list presented above, you’re ready to visit the local BIR office. The BIR representative will give you a date on which you’ll have to come back and take your COR. Don’t forget to bring the Cash Disbursement and Cash Receipt Journal Books to register it. Keep in mind that you have to register a new book every fiscal year.

When you get your COR, make a photocopy of the certificate and the filled out BIR Form 0605 and take those to the Accredited Printers of Receipts of BIR. You can take a full list of all accredited points at every BIR office. The full list is also available here. The accredited center will give you 12 booklets that have 1000 receipts each. You can use the booklet over the course of the next five years. The price for the 12 booklets you will receive will range between 1,000 and 1,500 peso.

What Taxes a Freelancer Has to Pay?

When you finally take your COR, you’re officially registered as a taxpayer. Congratulations! So, here’s the next big question – what taxes do you have to pay as a Filipino freelancer that works online?

Due to the corporate activities that you’re involved in, you’ll be expected to pay the following:

  • Monthly Percentage Tax (three percent of your gross revenue)
  • BIR Form 2551M (Monthly Percentage Tax Return) and BIR Form 0605
  • Deadline: 20th of every month, you can pay in any BIR partner banks
  • Quarterly Income Tax (based on the net income)
  • BIR Form 1701Q (Quarterly Income Tax Return) and BIR Form 0605
  • Deadline: April 15th, August 15th and November 15th
  • Annual and Last Quarter Payment of Income Tax
  • BIR Form 1701 (Annual Income Tax Return) and BIR Form 0605
  • Deadline: April 15th of the following year
  • Renewal of Annual Registration Tax (COR)
  • BIR Form 0605
  • Deadline: January 30th every year

Calculating Your Freelance Income Taxes

If you earn 10,000 peso per month as a freelancer, for example, you have to pay a percentage tax every month and income tax every quarter.

Monthly Percentage Tax

As an online worker, you’re exempt from VAT and will have to pay a tax that totals only three percent of your income. This means that when you earn 10,000 peso every month, you have to pay a monthly tax of 300 peso. This tax is due by the 20th of each month.

BIR 2551 M form

BIR 2551 M form

Fill out the calculated monthly tax payment in Part Two of the BIR form:

BIR 2551 M form_2

BIR Form 0605
– when you pay your monthly percentage tax, you have to fill out the following:

BIR 0605 form_2

Visit BIR E-Services to print your pre-filled forms and save a lot of time. This comprehensive guide will show you how to use the system.

Quarterly Income Tax

If you earn 10,000 peso per month, you will accumulate 30,000 peso per quarter that will have to be declared. You’ll also have to pay the quarterly tax on this amount. You can declare deductibles via Optional Standard Deductible (OSD) and Itemized Deductible.

  • The OSD way: declare 40 percent of your gross income as deductible. You’ll automatically deduct 12,000 peso from the quarterly income of 30,000 peso. For the next three months, your tax will be deducted from 18,000 peso. The main advantages of the OSD approach are that BIR will not audit your expenses, it’s easier to calculate the amounts and you’re free from having to itemize expenses for that quarter.
  • The Itemized Deductibles: you will have to keep all receipts. It would be best to work with a qualified accountant if you’re itemizing deductibles for the first time Five important steps will need to be followed for the completion of the process:
  • The percentage tax: once you have paid it, you can deduct 1,200 peso.

    If you’re paying taxes for the first time as a self-employed worker, you can declare expenses during registration:

    Receipts: 1,500 peso
    Annual Registration: 500 peso
    NSO Certificates and other documents: 1,000 peso
    Social Security System (SSS) Payment: 1,500 peso for three months
    Philhealth (Philippine Health Insurance) and Pag-ibig Find: 600 peso for three months
    Internet Expenses: 3,000 peso for three months
    Electricity and Computer Depreciation: 1,5000 peso for three months

    The total amount of itemized deductibles is 10,800 peso.

    To make the calculation simpler, we’ll use OSD deductibles that add up to 12,000 peso.

    Quarterly Income – (minus) OSD deductibles = Freelancer’s taxable income
    30,000-12,000 = 18,000

    According to the Amount of Net Taxable Income, the taxable income of 18,000 peso is qualified in the range from 10,000 to 30,000 peso.

    Amount of Net Taxable Income Table

    Tax Due:

    P 500 + 10% (P 18,000 – P 10,000) = P1,300 have to be paid every quarter
    The BIR Form 1701Q (Quarterly Income Tax Return) is the document that you have to submit every quarter.

    BIR 1701Q form

    All spouse information will be filled out by your spouse’s employer, except for the personal information.

    BIR 1701Q form_1

    Every quarter you need to fill out the 0605 form.

    BIR 0605 form

    Annual Income Tax

    Every Filipino, regardless of marital status or number of children has the right to claim a 50,000-peso deduction from the gross annual income. An additional 25,000-peso deduction is available for every child (for up to four children).

    If you’re married and have one child you’re entitled to the 50,000-peso reduction and an additional reduction of 25,000 peso for a total of 75,000 peso.

    So, using the above example – you earn 10,000 peso per month for an annual income of 120,000 peso:

    Annual Income – (minus) Personal Exemption = Taxable Income
    P 120,000 – (minus) P 75,000 = P 45, 000

    The OSD of 45,000 (40%) is 18,000 peso. The taxable income is finally calculated at 27,000 peso.

    According to the Tax Table of BIR Form 1701, you’re income is in the category of over 10,000 peso and below 30,000 peso.

    BIR 1701


    P500 + (10% * (P27,000 – P10,000)) = P2,200.

    Tax Due for the three quarters is 3 * P1,300 = P3,900.

    You can deduct it from your income tax.

    P2,200 – P3,900 = – P1,700

    The calculation signifies that BIR actually has to give you 1,700 peso for overpaid taxes.

    You can have your monthly taxes deducted every quarter, so you will be free from paying an excess amount and waiting for the government to give back that money.

    Quarterly BIR Form 1701Q

    BIR 1701Q form_2

    Every quarter, you will pay 400 peso.

    The calculation for your annual income tax is:

    Annual Tax Due = P 2,200 – P 1,200 (quarterly income tax = 3 * P 400) – P 900 (monthly percentage tax for the last quarter)
    Annual Tax Due = 100 peso

    The BIR Electronic Filling and Payment System is the easiest way to fill out your tax information. Once you get your registration application approved, you have to visit your local Revenue District Office (RDO) for activation.

    For renewal of your annual self-employment, you need to fill out only BIR Form 0605:

    BIR 0605 form

    Once you go through the process, you’ll be more confident about all forms, blanks and payments. The E-system will ease the process and will also give you access to records for previous periods.

    Anyone who’s successful and who enjoys financial stability is a taxpayer. Being a model citizen is one of the options for changing the mindset of the people that you love, your friends and everyone that you work with.

    In addition, paying taxes will give you peace of mind and make it a whole lot easier to focus on your career and be a successful freelancer. Good luck!


    1. Anuar says:

      Hi paano maresolve ang monthy percentage tax na hindi naka pag bayad since January 2015 to july 2017 at hindi rin naka pag pagawa ng recevo at wala rin book of account iyon bang journal and ledger,nag pa file naman sya ng annual income tax return, makaano kaya ang penalty niya

    2. AFR says:


      Can you explain this part please?

      Every quarter, you will pay 400 peso. – What is the P400 for? Is this standard?

      The calculation for your annual income tax is:
      Annual Tax Due = P 2,200 – P 1,200 (quarterly income tax = 3 * P 400) – P 900 (monthly percentage tax for the last quarter) – Where did you get 900?
      Annual Tax Due = 100 peso

      Thanks very much.

      – AFR

    3. Erica says:

      How would you declare and get your tax deduction for example, for married person who is head of the family but no children yet. Do you have to pay first the tax before deductions?

    4. Ryan Abapo says:

      Any advise or free tips you need we’ll be happy to help. Our CPA firm is based in Davao City and we specialize in helping freelancers and entrepreneurs with tax submissions etc.

      Ryan Abapo, CPA

    5. Nes says:


      We created a mobile app specifically for freelancers and self-employed individuals to calculate their taxes.

      You may download it from https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=tax.app.cavalli.com.taxapp&hl=en

    6. Anne Reyes says:

      I opened my business last August, just want to ask when do i need to file my Income tax Return, Can I choose Calendar year even I only operate less than 12 months?


    7. Jules Angelo Erdica says:

      Hi! I am hired as an independent contractor on a data center. Hired and being an independent contractor is really confusing. We did not know that we are going to be independent contractors after training. I would like to know if the data center is gonna be the one who will deduct our withholding tax for independent contractors? I am afraid to be penalized by BIR if ever those deductions are not applied properly. I really need your help. They are deducting 10% of my income each payout. Anyone who has an idea, i appreciate your response.

      • Ryan Abapo says:


        We have a CPA practice in Davao City and specialize in helping independent contractors working from throughout the Philippines.

        Please visit out site and book a free consultation and we’ll be happy to advise you through Skype.


    8. Bc says:

      I work in hmo as md. I registered last june 2016. Will I file itr for 2017?

    9. John Paul Zosa says:

      Seems easy to follow. Pero as a non accountant at di kagalingan sa math di ko magets? like for example yung part na “Cash Disbursement Journal and Cash Receipt Journal” pano ko gagawin ito kung ung sahod ko directly pumapasok kay paypal tas pag nag transfer pa sa local bank may bawas pwde bang un na ang i declare haha lol

      • Chams Hamis says:

        The “Cash Disbursement Journal and Cash Receipt Journal” Bro, are just like a Book, a huge notebook or a journal, this is where you should legally write all the transactions you made with the clients. For example, I’m a web-developer and a client pays me P7,000, then I will write that transactions in the journal. It’s basically for legality purposes, for instance per year, the BIR might require to check that from you to see if the data you inputted are all accounted for.

    10. iris maningo says:

      Ibibgay ba nila yung ITR mo? When naman makukuha yun?

    11. Zee says:

      I followed these steps in trying to get my certificate of registration as a self-employed (freelancing) individual. But, I was not able to because they said I need to have a certificate that I do work (programming).

      How would I get a certificate of employment if you’re a freelancer?

      • John says:

        on this part “Cash Disbursement Journal and Cash Receipt Journal” do you actually provide these things when you go at the BIR office?

        • Zee says:

          yes, I was the one who provided the notebooks/journals. I got mine in National Bookstore.

          And to give additional info to other freelancers, I got my “certificate of employment” from Upwork. They provide you with a generated letter with your income for the last 3 months.

    12. Bardo Jereza says:

      If you’re a freelancer or solopreneur, I suggest you try out Taxumo.com as an easier way to file & pay for your taxes online. Hassle-free and easier than BIR’s platform! You can compute your tax dues and it even autofills BIR tax forms. 🙂

    13. sweetnix says:

      I’ve got TIN, do I have to fill up the Form 901 and Form and 0605?

    14. RC says:

      This is quite informative for “non-accountant-speaking” people like me. Though I have yet to confirm this with an accountant friend, I’m sure I’ve been helped already! Thank you very much!

    15. riza says:

      Hi! Thanks for this detailed and comprehensive post. Wondering though how much the RENEWAL fee is (to be filed before January 30 using form 0605) for those already registered? Or did I miss it somewhere on this post? Thanks!

    16. Yssa says:


      Very helpful article! I was just wondering in this calculation, what is the 10,000? Is it the salary?
      P 500 + 10% (P 18,000 – P 10,000) = P1,300 have to be paid every quarter

    17. Abyssinian says:

      The advice here was helpful, but sorely lacking. I followed it only to be told by an accountant that I still needed to get DTI AND register at City Hall. There’s no shortcuts to this; just as you wouldn’t “dentist” yourself or “lawyer” yourself, or work on your own plumbing, I think perhaps this sort of thing (i.e. taking care of your taxes) should be left to the experts– accountants. When it comes to the BIR there are just SO MANY THINGS that can go wrong and we all know they are just waiting and hoping for you to slip up so they can fine you up the wazoo. Maybe I’m just incompetent and jealous of people who don’t need an accountant and can manage this stuff on their own– but really, if you’re going to make an article to help people like that (like me), advise them thoroughly and don’t leave out stuff about the DTI and City Hall. Thanks. And God help us freelancers in a country that seems to enjoy making it difficult on purpose for people to make an honest living.

      • Rissa says:

        DTI and Mayor’s Permit and other licenses from the City Hall is only required if you are going to use a Business Name. If you are going to register with BIR as a self-employed professional, Professional Tax Receipt (PTR) from your city hall is a requirement along with BIR 1901, NSO Birth Certificate and Marriage Contract (if married), BIR form 0605 (proof of payment for Registration Fees).

        • Lani says:

          Great clarification and answer! Thank you for this!

        • Graciel says:

          BIR told me freelancers like us are not Professionals so we need to register a business name and get permits like the usual business entities before we can pay taxes.. They said professionals are doctors, lawyers, those who have PRC license. Since we do not have PRC license, we are not considered professionals and falls under sole proprietor business.

    18. Harold says:

      We have our family business, my uncle is the owner. I am one of his dealer. We are commission-based every sale. Each time I sold the machine, they get 12% of my salary for tax. I don’t know if they are paying it to BIR under my name. I don’t know what to do now, since I needed to submit my ITR to get a visa. What will I do? I really don’t have one. Is the above instruction is the one I needed to follow? What if they didn’t paid my tax ever since? What will I do? Thanks in advance.

    19. TIN says:

      Do we really need form 0605? OMG I’ve been paying my taxes using only the 2551M and 1701/Q forms without the 0605. Will there be a penalty for this?

      • Raquel says:

        I have been paying my 1701, 1701Q and 1551M without the form 0605. The bank validates the BIR forms together with the deposit slip. Why do we still need the form 0605 for these filings? I only used form 0605 for renewal of registration.

      • mhey says:

        0605 is for registration and other taxes and penalties.

    20. Nimitz says:

      Pano kumuha ng TIN?

    21. bea says:

      Any one can help me I am a freelance sales agent in s signage maker. Before our office procedure is we get 10% comission on total projec cost then 10% of our commission is deducted for our individual tax.

      But recently they change it what they did is from the total project cost for ex. 100,000.00 client will pay not exact amount of 100k instead we will received for example an amount of 95,000
      From the payment of the client anounting 95,000 our office will deduct the 12% vat and then the amount remaining thats where we get our 10%comission then less the 10% tax

      I want to know if they are doing it right?
      They are deducting 2 vat from my commission

      • Thomas King says:


        The company just want to save a bit on the taxes if charge including your commission. The company just pass back the commission taxes to you.

        Next time you mark up another 10% to cover the taxes then it’s solve all your problem.

      • bea says:

        Hi sir thank you for your time responding on my query.. i still dont get it can you please explain it to me further.. so it is right on there part to deduct the 12% from the payment we received?from the payment we got less 12% vat remaining amount less 10% of my commisson then less 10% for my tax..

      • bea says:

        On sales invoice amounting 84,000.00
        The client paid the full amount of 84,000

        From the total amount of 84k
        they deducted 12% vat amounting 10,080.00

        Project cost – 84,000.00
        Less 12% vat – 73,920.00

        From the deducted amount of 73,920.00
        10% commission 7,392.00
        Less 10% tax 739.20
        Total com i received 6,652.80

        • mhey says:

          tama po ung computation. hindi kasi sales ung vat. nireremit lang din sa bir so hindi sya kasama sa computation ng total gross ng project.

    22. Melanie Dela Cruz says:

      Hi. Im currently employed & would like to make my online business to be legal. Im dti registered & also applied for BMBE. However, im having problem with BIR. How will i use my TIN number for business? In terms of the process in BIR & do i need to coordinate with our company’s HR people about this matter? Will highly appreciate your inputs. Thanks in advance.

    23. Lynn S says:

      Good day! MAy i ask whzt if i have an assistant that i’m paying every 2 weeks how will i file that also that might be deduct on my tax? I appreciate any response thanks is advance.

    24. Yvonne says:

      My boss previously taxed as employee but upon reaching 65 yrs old we filed retirement to SSS from thereon we taxed him as Director (Final Tax 15%) for filing his ITR we used 1701 as self employed (but no changes in his 1901 registration) and also with OSD 40% then personal exemption therefore tax due was based after OSD & Personal exemption.

      I just want to clarify if this correct and acceptable to BIR?

      Thank you.

      • bea says:

        This is what they do

        On sales invoice amounting 84,000.00
        The client paid the full amount of 84,000

        From the total amount of 84k
        they deducted 12% vat amounting 10,080.00

        Project cost – 84,000.00
        Less 12% vat – 73,920.00

        From the deducted amount of 73,920.00
        10% commission 7,392.00
        Less 10% tax 739.20
        Total com i received 6,652.80

    25. Sheila says:


      I am working in a construction firm and is under project base contract. My salary per month is 22,00 and they are deducting 10% every cut -0ff (we are paid every 15th and 30th). Please help me understand the legalities on this as i am expecting a tax refund at the end of the year.


    26. Kimwan Ogot says:

      I created a simple app to make this simple calculations… I got all the business rules using this blog. Hope this helps. ITR is an important official document that recognizes freelancers not only as a good taxpayer in PH but by the world 🙂


      let me know your thoughts

    27. Albert says:

      i am a self employed individual and engaged in Professional services, most of my income is coming from outside the Philippines (as an independent contractor), I just got my COR last May. I am not sure if income from outside the Philippines are taxable income. Please enlighten me. Thanks

    28. Amaya Amadea says:

      Hi TaxCCTGcenter! I’m a newbie in the world of taxation. Please enlighten me on this matter because I really want to contribute in our country’s progress (in my own little ways, which includes paying taxes).

      Background story:
      I was an employee from Sept, 2013-Aug.2014. I resigned Aug. 2014 to go back to school. From Sept 2014 and the whole 2015 I did online freelancing on the side while studying. My intention was to be a freelancer temporarily while I’m still finishing my degree so I did not really care much about the technicalities about taxation. My original plan was that after school I’ll be an employee so I don’t need to think about taxes because HR will do it for me. This 2016, I’m done with my degree and I realized that freelancing works for me and I want to continue it.

      What should I do to start fresh with freelancing as a full time career given the following:

      1. 2014 ITR – I did not file 2014 ITR last April 15, 2015
      Jan 2014-August 2014: employed
      Sept 2014- Dec 2014: trying freelancing, online company withheld 10% of my salary under my TIN

      2. 2015 ITR –
      Jan 2015-Dec 2015: continued freelancing, the online company withheld 10% of my salary under my TIN

      3. 1st quarter 2016,
      JAn2016-March2016: made a decision to make freelancing as a full time career

      Will the percentage withheld be remitted under me even if my TIN no. was not change to self employed?
      Can I just start fresh and disregard the past year tax due even if the online company withholds a percentage of his/her fee monthly?

      • Mark says:

        Hi Amaya Amadea,

        First of all, it seems to me that the author of this article is not actively maintaining this. Prior to your comment is mine but got no reply from the author yet.

        Anyway, back to your comment, while you were doing the “freelancing”, how come your online company withheld you 10% of your salary? It seems to me that you were declared as their employee? You might possibly get your ITR from the HR of that online company.

        • Cloyd Waldo says:

          Hi Mark,

          Sorry for not being able to reply immediately. While we do maintain this site from time to time, our main focus now has become our software https://www.timedoctor.com/ and its business blog http://biz30.timedoctor.com/ which also focuses on similar subjects like “freelancing” and setting up a business. So if you still need some answers, please do check out those sites and try raising your question on a relevant post.

          With regards to your question regarding a Mayor’s/Business Permit, this article is just a taxation guide for freelance workers so its a separate topic by itself.

          Thanks and regards,

      • joan says:

        Hi Amaya,

        I happened to read your question though I think its too late already. If the online company withhold you 10% it means you were treated as professional and not an employee. In return you need to ask the form 2307 proof of the tax withheld by them. You need to register in the BIR as a professional or freelancer and then file and pay tax on a monthly basis. You can classify either a VAT or NON VAT Taxpayer. If you annual income less than Php1,919,500 then you can register as NON VAT. If non vat you will pay 3% of your monthly income. The purpose of the 2307 you have will be used as a deduction of your quarterly/annual tax.

        Hope this helps you. Thank you.

    29. Mark says:


      Just want to ask why there isn’t a need for Mayor’s/Business Permit or was this missed in your article above? And if there is a need for it, what would possibly be the requirements and steps?

      Great info and thanks for your help.

    30. Mark Thornton says:

      any change you have info for an USA citizen needing a TIN? I’ve only seen tin number but cant find a link to file online, your page says its for philipens? any help much appreciated thanks!

    31. Lyn says:


      I’ve just recently resigned as an employee and wish to get a COR as a freelancer. Do I need to fill up form 1905 and how do I go about it?


    Leave a Comment to bea

    * Required Fields

    About Staff.com

    Staff.com is time tracking and time analytics software for the workday. We'll show you exactly where time is spent in your business and give you the answers to questions like:

    • Which departments or employees are the most productive?
    • Which websites & applications are the biggest time-wasters?
    • How much time is spent on which projects & tasks?
    • Much more...

    Get started with a free trial today.