If you’re an entrepreneur, then you know what it means to be busy. There just never seems to be enough time in the day to get everything accomplished.
And while you would love to hire an assistant, hiring one locally is going to be too expensive.
Many entrepreneurs have discovered that they can get the same quality of work by hiring someone overseas in places like the Philippines.Read More
Has your business started outsourcing yet to countries like the Philippines? If not, you’re missing on a huge opportunity to find top talent and optimize your staffing expenses.
The average salary in the Philippines for a virtual assistant usually ranges from $250 to $550 USD per month. Compared with salaries in the US, Australia or UK this is a lot more affordable, and you will find that assistants in the Philippines have a very high level of written and spoken English. So the Philippines is a great country to look for virtual talent.Read More
You have many options when it comes to running your business and optimizing processes, including outsourcing.
Though the sky is the limit when it comes to outsourcing corporate practices, many business owners seem to be reluctant.
And who can blame these business owners?
Finding and managing talent, communicating across time zones, and overcoming language barriers present very real challenges for any business owner.Read More
- You can send automatically from your bank card in countries such as the US, Australia, UK.
- Potentially a lower cost than PayPal. The cost is $7 per transfer which compares with 4% for standard transfers and 2% for MassPay.
- Employees receive money in their local currency (pesos) which saves them money
- Workers don't need a bank account to receive the money. They will be sent a card in the mail and they can withdraw money from an ATM using this card.
- The currency exchange rate is potentially lower than PayPal. They don't give a specific rate but say that it should always be the same or better than PayPal.